The project includes:
- Creation, development, modernization and promotion of public cross-border infrastructure for tourism (tourist roads within tourism areas/tourist resorts)
- Development of cross-border tourism attractions based on natural resources (eco tourism)
- Creation and development of tourism promotion and support services and centres.
- Rehabilitation, protection and preservation of tourist attractions, part of cultural heritage for their inclusion in the tourism circuits
- Creation of research studies and plans for tourism promotion and development
- Raising awareness and interest for the eligible area - support actions for regional identity
- Organization of specific events for tourism promotion